This privacy statement applies to the website https://mentorprise.be operated by Mentorprise (MPIP cvba) (hereafter ‘we’, ‘us’ of ‘Mentorprise’) and serves for all our (potential) clients/customers /candidates/employees. We take care of your privacy and operate according to the privacy law (the law of 8 December 1992 “Privacy Act” and the law of 24 May 2016 “European Privacy Regulation” and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new Privacy Regulation from 25 May 2018 applies in all state. Read this Privacy Statement to learn more about the way in which personal data is collected (and processed) on the Website. The person responsible for data processing is Mentorprise, and has reported its processing operations to the regulator, the Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
By using this Website and / or communicating personal data (e.g. application form, open applications, creating an account, registering for events, training, obtaining information, etc.), you explicitly agree with the way in which we collect and process personal data, as described in this Privacy Statement. Mentorprise processes your personal data within the framework of an efficient and effective HR and Management policy via the Website, including for the following activities in our 4 pillars:
I – Professional Recruitment
II – Talent Management
III – Bridge Management
IV – Mentorprise International
Reason: (legal basis for processing)
1. assessing and accepting a client / candidate, establishing and executing agreements with or between customers and candidates;
2. processing data for direct & executive search & non-executive director search (local an international), assessment, career counselling, coaching & training, outplacement,
3. sending the Mentorprise newsletter, brochure, announcements; marketing purposes (e.g. to inform you about services and / or activities / events or information about them from
4. compliance with legal obligations;
5. for the purpose of management information, the development of services and to determine the overall strategy and policy;
6. performing creditor and debtor control; communication with customers and suppliers;
7. dealing with disputes, questions and complaints;
8. carrying out analyses of personal data for statistical purposes (e.g. your IP address, your browser and operating system, the external website that you have referred to this Website, the pages you visit on this Website and the date and time of each page visited by you). As required by law, we do not collect or process sensitive data such as data about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, sexual preferences and health.
We process the data that you give us by contacting us, and the data that are publicly accessible (e.g. social media, ..). All data we collect can be combined with each other. For example, we can use your data to inform you (in writing, by telephone or electronically) about our service or special promotions / events / training courses that we think are of interest to you. If you do
not appreciate information about services or special promotions / events / training courses (by postal mail, e-mail, telephone etc.) you can report this to Mentorprise by e-mail or by phone, or by unsubscribe via the ‘unsubscribe’ button in our mails.
We secure data
Our colleagues consciously deal with confidential data. Each of us ensures compliance with the legislation and the security of our information systems. We also use technical measures to protect
your personal data: e.g. security with a password, hard disk encryption software, firewalls, antivirus, access controls. Should a data breach occur with unfavorable consequences for your personal
data, you will be notified as a client / candidate in the circumstances provided by law.
Links to other sites
Rights of the person concerned
You have the right to ask us free of charge about which personal data we have and, if necessary, to have this data corrected or removed free of charge. Finally, you can object free of charge to the
processing of your personal data for the provision of information or the sending of promotional campaigns concerning the services of Mentorprise (direct marketing). If you do not wish to receive
any marketing material, you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mail or by contacting us by e-mail, by phone or by mail Oscar Van Kesbeeckstraat 1, 2800
Mechelen, on condition that you adequately identify yourself. If you registered as a candidate via our website, you have a password to change or delete your data and to withdraw your consent to storing your data.
We do not sell personal data to third parties nor do we pass them onto third parties unless
Mentorprise is legally obliged to do so.
We may not store personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collect it. Once the deadline for making billing corrections has expired, the personal data will be anonymised. This term depends on service and whether you are a customer or candidate.
Reporting duty data leaks
We are concerned about your personal data. If a serious data breach of personal data should occur, we report this to the Privacy Commission. Have you discovered a (possible) data breach? Please
notify us as soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours after you have detected the data breach. You do this by e-mail, by telephone. State your name in your e-mail, possibly the organisation you work for, your telephone number and a short description of the data breach.
Mentorprise reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement was last changed on September 9th, 2022.
We are responsible for the processing of these personal data and ensure the confidentiality and security of the data. If you have any questions or comments, you can contact us at the following address: Oscar Van Kesbeeckstraat 1, 2800 Mechelen or by e-mail (email@example.com), by telephone.